Monday, June 28, 2004

You called my name

Thou I might never fully comprehend
Your endless love and precious saving grace
I come before you with a thankful heart,
And I adore you Master, Savior, Friend.

When I was bound, in sorrow and despair,
You broke the chains and gave my life new hope.
You gave my life a reason to believe.
You gave me joy and peace from up above.

You called my name, embraced me and restored
My troubled, weary, broken-hearted soul.
You called my name and gave me a new song.
You gave me love, most precious, lasting love.

And you chose me, oh Jesus, precious friend,
To love and cherish and to make me whole.
Make me a vessel of your love and joy,
Vessel of blessings, Lord, vessel of love!

© Copyright, Rhodi Alers de López, 2003

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rhodi may God bless you always you are doing a great job stay stroung and keep up the good work!!.

Donna J. Shepherd said...

Hi, Rhodi. Lovely thoughts. And I'm so happy to see you have your blog up and running. Good for you!

Donna
Devotionals by Donna