Friday, April 22, 2011

Master Designer




I marvel when I look at God’s handiwork. Nature speaks constantly of a loving Creator who, not only created earth, but the entire universe. God’s creation is a testament of his might, his character, his interest and his loving care for each of us individually, and collectively. The twenty-four hour cycle of day and night, the rhythm of life, the changing seasons with it’s individual and unique splendor, the song of the waves, the breeze, the gurgling brooks trickling to sea, the migration of fish and birds, the colors of a sunset, the tiny flower in the meadow and the delicate aroma of the lilies, all speak without words of a master designer indeed. Scientists are baffled by the complexity of the human body, the nervous system, the organs, the human brain with it’s enormous capacity… We did not come about by chance or change! We were wonderfully and fearfully created by the hand of God with a purpose to our lives!

Nature is an open book that reveals to us the love of God. As we go about our daily tasks, let us look up to the heavens, let us look at nature and read God’s silent, yet clear message of his unconditional love for you and me. Let us rejoice in the knowledge that our Creator is in tune with our every need and willing to satisfy not only our physical needs, but our emotional and spiritual needs as well. Let us unite our voices to the psalmist and say: 1 The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship. 2 Day after day they continue to speak; night after night they make him known. 3 They speak without a sound or word; their voice is never heard.[a] 4 Yet their message has gone throughout the earth, and their words to all the world. God has made a home in the heavens for the sun. 5 It bursts forth like a radiant bridegroom after his wedding. It rejoices like a great athlete eager to run the race.
6 The sun rises at one end of the heavens and follows its course to the other end. Nothing can hide from its heat-Psalm 19:1-6.

I thank God for his infinite love and wisdom. I am not a product of chance. I was created by a master designer. Nature shows how much He cares for me. He created the perfect environment that I may thrive and excel as I grow closer to Him and allow Him to lead my path. When I live responsibly and care for nature and the environment I please my Creator and show my gratitude for all He has done for me. Blessed be the name of the Lord!

No comments: